This is one of my favorite go to recipes! Quick prep time and amazing flavor!
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 cup Round crackers
1 tbsp Garlic Salt
Dash of Black Pepper
2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Halfed)
1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
2. Beat Eggs in Bowl #1, Mix Smashed crackers, Garlic Salt, and Pepper in Bowl #2.
3. Cut Chicken breasts in half long, making two tenders.
4. Soak Chicken in Bowl #1, and Than cover in contents of Bowl #2.
5. Place in pan, surround the chicken with chunks of butter.
6. Bake 40 minutes or until Browned.