1 lb ground beef or lamb
1/2 Yellow Onion Chopped
1/2 Jalapeno Pepper Chopped
1/2 Bundle of Parsley
5 Garlic Cloves
Small Can of Tomato Sauce
Tbsp Allspice Seasoning
1. Chop Onion, Jalapeno, Parsley, and Garlic. Blend in food processor.
2. Combine Above with Meat and Allspice to taste, Mix Well.
3. Form into long kebabs and place in glass dish.
4. Pour tomato sauce over the kebabs, add a dash of water.
5. Cook covered with tinfoil for 30 minutes at 400 Degrees.
6. Remove tinfoil and cook an additional 20 minutes (or until cooked through).