2 Chicken Breasts
4 Chopped Garlic Cloves
1 Cup Butter
Dash of Olive Oil
Tsp All Spice
1. Finely Chop Jalapeño and Garlic.
2. Peel and Cut Potatoes into fourths long.
3. Juice Lemons
4. Cut slits 1 inch apart in chicken. Place in pan. This keeps the meat moist.
5. Cover with jalapeño, garlic, all spice and salt.
6. Place Potatoes around chicken.
7. Pour in the lemon juice and a dash of oil.
8. Place butter chunks in open areas. Cover with tinfoil.
9. Cook at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes. Or until potatoes are tender.