Pictures below link you directly to the toys:
1. Oball- This is a great first toy. It is easy for small hands to grasp and has a rattle built right in. Older children also enjoy this toy making it a great buy.
2. Lamaze Play and Grow Mortimer the Moose- This toy has tons going on and keeps baby interacting for a long time. It hooks to the car seat or diaper bag as well so it is a great on the go toy.
3. Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym- Play mats are great before baby has learned how to roll. They can be especially great for tummy time. I am partial to this particular one, as I am obsessed with all things water related.
4. The First Years Stack N Count Cups- Stacking cups are great for the little ones growing minds. It is so fun to watch them place the cups together the first time.
5. Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper- This jumper has four different interactive stations and is very colorful. With five height adjustments in grows along with baby.
6. B. Zany Zoo Activity Cube- Remember the top of these from doctors offices as a child? I was determined to find one and this one has four added activities. It is great for babies who are sitting unsupported and heavy enough for standing babies as well.
7. Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table- With removable legs, this interactive table can grow with baby as well. They love interacting with the different buttons, and noises.
8. Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Corn Popper- This is a childhood favorite for me as well. It is fun to watch babies shake it before they actually learn that it pops while walking. Must have.
9. Fisher Price Run to Imagine Shopping Cart- Our son started walking at nine and a half months and this was his favorite even over his other push toys. He will place objects In there and walk them to us. Set up a food/ grocery store area, even better.
10. Books- Read, Read, And Read some more! We bought great condition books second hand and our son has a collection of almost 400. Obviously he can’t read all of those right now, but we see the importance of books for the mind and language development. My favorite book is the brother to Rainbow fish.
It is called Dazzle Dinosaur
Bonus: A Sports Clapper- Our son has one that is from our local sports team. It has 4 balls that hit a middle plastic area but these below would have the same effect. They are loud but so so so much fun