1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer- This product is lightweight and contains SPF 30. It has the perfect amount of moisture and color for skin to look smooth. I use this product when I am home or out running errands.
2. Almay Smart Shade CC Cream- This product has a medium coverage and tons of added benefits. 70% of users reported clearer better complexion after 2 weeks of use. It definitely helps improve dark spots and contains SPF 35. This is my typical day product when I will be out in public.
3. Almay Smart Shade Bronzer- I add this product on top of my CC cream for a nice bronze glow. The two products are lightweight and allow your skin to still breathe.
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup- This is my night time or event makeup. I am not a foundation person but this is a lightweight version with full smooth coverage. It is definitely a picture ready product. It also has SPF 20.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder- I love this pressed powder for its coverage and dew texture. I add this on top of my foundation to set it in.
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Protector- I have a baby and quite often look like a zombie. This is a miracle product. I use it 95% of the time with whichever products I choose for that day. I recommend getting a shade lighter so it blends well under other makeup.
7. Revlon Photoready Eye Color Palette- I will do my eye makeup more extreme or very minimal depending on where I am. This palette is great to have with many options. I often trace my top and bottom eyelid in the lightest color. This trick opens the eyes and makes one look less tired.
8. Almay One Coat Thickening Waterproof Mascara – I’m blonde, mascara is my best friend. I always opt for waterproof. This specific mascara does not clump, or build up. This is a common problem I have had with other waterproof mascaras.