6 Baking Potatoes
1/4 Cup Half and Half
6 Tbsp Butter
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
Dash of Salt & Pepper
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 Package Real Bacon Bits
1 Bunch Green Onion
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
2. Wash, Pierce, and Brush Potatoes with Olive Oil.
3. Bake 1 hour.
4. Let Potatoes Cool, cut in half, and remove most of the inside.
5. Mash potato insides. Add Butter, Half and Half, and Sour Cream.
6. Scoop Back into Potato Skins.
7. Top with Cheese, Bacon, Onion, and S&P to taste.
8. Bake Additional 15 minutes.