This recipe is great when groceries are low. These ingredients are almost always in our fridge or pantry. (Serves 2-3)
2 chicken breast
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Lemon or Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp flour
1 1/2 Cups Half & Half
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
Fresh Parsley (optional)
Salt & Pepper
Pasta (We keep wheat organic on hand but I recommend fettuccine for this recipe)
1. Boil Pasta in Salted Water.
2. Cook Chicken Breast Whole in Frying pan with only oil and lemon juice.
3. Melt butter in sauce pan
4. Stir in Flour, mix 1 minute.
5. Add in Half & Half. Stir until thickened.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan, salt & pepper.
7. Cut Cooked chicken breasts into thin strips.
8. Mix sauce, chicken, and noodles in large bowl.